User avatar
papapaul
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am
Location: Abuja
Contact: Website

Is Bet9ja old mobile better?

Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:03 am

hey guys. i been betting on bet9ja for a bit. but the new bet9ja mobile site is quite slow. do anyone know where i can find bet9ja old mobile site?
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

User avatar
papapaul
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am
Location: Abuja
Contact: Website

Re: Is Bet9ja old mobile better?

Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:31 pm

nobody know which is better? bet9ja computer version or old bet9ja ??
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

User avatar
papapaul
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am
Location: Abuja
Contact: Website

Re: Is Bet9ja old mobile better?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 pm

papapaul wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:31 pm
nobody know which is better? bet9ja computer version or old bet9ja ??
Still no replies? Wake up!
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

KingKumba
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 am

Re: Is Bet9ja old mobile better?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:28 pm

papapaul wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 pm
papapaul wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:31 pm
nobody know which is better? bet9ja computer version or old bet9ja ??
Still no replies? Wake up!

We're awake lol

Go for the old bet9ja mobile version! Much simpler and old school for us silverbacks ;)

User avatar
papapaul
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am
Location: Abuja
Contact: Website

Re: Is Bet9ja old mobile better?

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:50 pm

KingKumba wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:28 pm
papapaul wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 pm
papapaul wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:31 pm
nobody know which is better? bet9ja computer version or old bet9ja ??
Still no replies? Wake up!

We're awake lol

Go for the old bet9ja mobile version! Much simpler and old school for us silverbacks ;)

Tnx bruda
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

Return to “Sports Betting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest