papapaul

Latest iGaming news in Africa

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:49 am

Lets share and discuss the latest African iGaming news here. We see big things happening on our continent and more and more people get access to both mobile phones and internet connection. Africa is on the move - a revolution is happening! On African Betting Forum's partner site, https://africanbettingguide.com/news/ you can find the latest and most relevant news, but here we can discuss things we see and notice in real life. Technology that changes our lives and make Africa the best continent in regards to innovative technology!
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

Zumamustball

Re: Latest iGaming news in Africa

Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:13 pm

papapaul wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:49 am
Lets share and discuss the latest African iGaming news here. We see big things happening on our continent and more and more people get access to both mobile phones and internet connection. Africa is on the move - a revolution is happening! On African Betting Forum's partner site, https://africanbettingguide.com/news/ you can find the latest and most relevant news, but here we can discuss things we see and notice in real life. Technology that changes our lives and make Africa the best continent in regards to innovative technology!
I remember how late we got broadband here i South Africa, still is ridiculously expensive lol. Used to live overseas when I was younger - was in UK when online betting started taking off and just around that time I moved back to SA without even access to internet...sucked.

KingKumba

Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:56 am

I had to wait 7 months for Telkom to install a damn landline so I could get internet, it's like they don't care. Luckily no longer in need of Telkom, fibre all the way!!

Zumamustball

Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 pm

KingKumba wrote:
I had to wait 7 months for Telkom to install a damn landline so I could get internet, it's like they don't care. Luckily no longer in need of Telkom, fibre all the way!!
Lucky you, I still have to deal with Telkom...Wasn’t there a site called Hellkom dedicated to the nightmares of dealing with them?

KingKumba

Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:51 pm

Zumamustball wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:21 pm
KingKumba wrote:
Lucky you, I still have to deal with Telkom...Wasn’t there a site called Hellkom dedicated to the nightmares of dealing with them?

😂😂 I dunno but it sound about right

Zumamustball

Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:47 pm

Actually now we're going to switch to Faircom, decent prices for actually 'normal' fibre!

something like 100/100 for about R1000 per month. Not bad!

Return to “Anything Goes”