KingKumba
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 am

Hottest football girlfriends/wives

Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:52 pm

Hey hey,

Want to start off by saying I mean no disrespect to anyone mentioned in the topic, rather as a compliment.

Who has, according to you, the hottest girlfriend/wife in the football industry?

My picks

1. Ryan Bertrand's girlfriend - Bianca Slater
Image

2. Mamadou Sakho's wife - Mazda Magui
Image

3. Wesley Snieder's wife - Yolanthe Cabau Sneijder
Image

4. Mario Götze's wife - Ann Kathrin Brömmel
Image

5. Bacary Sagna's wife - Ludivine Kadri Sagna
Image

6. Vincent Kompany's wife - Carla Kompany
Image

7. Raheem Sterling's fiancé - Paige Millan
Image

8. Fernandinho's wife - Glaucia Roza
Image

They are all beauties, have I missed anyone?

User avatar
papapaul
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am
Location: Abuja
Contact: Website

Re: Hottest football girlfriends/wives

Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:43 pm

and zlatan Ibrahimovic wife helena seger? i wonder if mbappe got a nice one. i bet he do.
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

Zumamustball
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:00 am

Re: Hottest football girlfriends/wives

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:07 pm

I would say Emerick Aubameyang's wife is damn hot!

Image

or of course Mohamed Salah's wife if you like muslim women:

Image

Zumamustball
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:00 am

Re: Hottest football girlfriends/wives

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Also, it sucks that these guys get the hottest wives, I mean look at Wayne Rooney - he looks like damn Shrek yet his wife is pretty damn hot.

I guess money gets you a lot of nice things in life...

Wayne's wife: Coleen Rooney

Image

KingKumba
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 am

Re: Hottest football girlfriends/wives

Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:56 pm

Zumamustball wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:27 pm
Also, it sucks that these guys get the hottest wives, I mean look at Wayne Rooney - he looks like damn Shrek yet his wife is pretty damn hot.

I guess money gets you a lot of nice things in life...

Wayne's wife: Coleen Rooney

Image
Well I guess it's time for us to start kicking ball and acquire some damn skills or just live with the fact that we're gonna get the old hags that are left xD

User avatar
papapaul
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:47 am
Location: Abuja
Contact: Website

Re: Hottest football girlfriends/wives

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:56 am

question. who is the hottest female football players?
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

KingKumba
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:55 am

Re: Hottest football girlfriends/wives

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:03 pm

papapaul wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:56 am
question. who is the hottest female football players?
I don't know but I know those European countries have some nice blondes lol 😂

Zumamustball
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:00 am

Re: Hottest football girlfriends/wives

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:56 pm

KingKumba wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:56 pm
Zumamustball wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:27 pm
Also, it sucks that these guys get the hottest wives, I mean look at Wayne Rooney - he looks like damn Shrek yet his wife is pretty damn hot.

I guess money gets you a lot of nice things in life...

Wayne's wife: Coleen Rooney

Image
Well I guess it's time for us to start kicking ball and acquire some damn skills or just live with the fact that we're gonna get the old hags that are left xD
Well either that or pray that you win the national lottery jackpot...wonder which one is easier at 30+

Return to “Anything Goes”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest