Zumamustball

Which team do you support and why?

Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:24 pm

Ok my brus, rules are simple. Which team do you support and why?

Locally, being South African, in the Premier Soccer League my team is Ajax Cape Town...so yeah, the boys haven't been doing well as of late but I'm an old guy and remember the days when we placed top of the league, almost at least.

Internationally, I'm one of the Hammers, West Ham United and I sure as hell hope we place better than 13th this season. I think we have a strong team and I'm pretty excited for the kickoff against Liverpool on the 12th!

edit: yoh that's a big pic, thanks Wikipedia lol

papapaul

Re: Which team do you support and why?

Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:03 pm

in the english premier league i am a huge suoporter of manchester united. but we need new coach. mourinho is not the right guy to make us with the champions league. we got great players: lukaku, pogba, martial, de gea and now also fred who recently signed for my red devils. but we need better more complete players. griezman. i was hoping for ronaldos return to manchester united, but instead he went to juventus. shame.

i hope mourinho sign some good players before silly season is over.

god bless.
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

KingKumba

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:19 am

papapaul wrote:
Mon Aug 06, 2018 10:03 pm
in the english premier league i am a huge suoporter of manchester united. but we need new coach. mourinho is not the right guy to make us with the champions league. we got great players: lukaku, pogba, martial, de gea and now also fred who recently signed for my red devils. but we need better more complete players. griezman. i was hoping for ronaldos return to manchester united, but instead he went to juventus. shame.

i hope mourinho sign some good players before silly season is over.

god bless.
Apparently Pogba's agent Mino Raoila wants him to move to Barcelona, Pogba's relationship with Mourinho is not so good after last season with Manchester United.

I agree with you on Mourinho, I don't think he's fit for Manchester United...

papapaul

Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 am

okay maybe you right. but still. what players do Man Utd need?
bizniz - forex - sports betting - africa - god - https://africanbettingguide.com

KingKumba

Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:04 am

papapaul wrote:
Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:45 am
okay maybe you right. but still. what players do Man Utd need?
I would like to see Gareth Bale or Toni Kroos in Manchester United but after Cristiano Ronaldo's exit from Real Madrid it seems unlikely they would sell any top performing players. We'll see if Benzema will take over as the star player of Real Madrid.

papapaul

Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:18 pm

when silly season 2018 is over. we will see which teams in Premier League spent the most money on the best players.

Return to “Anything Goes”