KingKumba

Serena Williams pulls out of the Rogers Cup - depressed

Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:25 am

Serena Williams pulled out of the Rogers Cup on Saturday due to personal issues.

http://ewn.co.za/2018/08/07/serena-will ... m-emotions
Last week was not easy for me. Not only was I accepting some tough personal stuff, but I just was in a funk,” Williams said in an Instagram post. “Mostly, I felt like I was not a good mom,

I read several articles that said postpartum emotions can last up to 3 years if not dealt with. I like communication best. Talking things through with my mom, my sisters, my friends let me know that my feelings are totally normal.

One of the best tennis players in the world is pulling out... Is this the end for her? Will we see her back in the game?

I suspect this is the end, she is after all 36 years old and a mom, maybe she want to focus on family instead of sports from now on.

Zumamustball

Re: Serena Williams pulls out of the Rogers Cup - depressed

Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:59 pm

Eh she’s accomplished so much she doesn’t have to prove anything. Best female tennis player there was...and pretty damn good looking at that ;p

KingKumba

Re: Serena Williams pulls out of the Rogers Cup - depressed

Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:54 am

That's true, but it must be difficult leaving a life of constant tennis playing to be a mom. Good thing being a guy, you don't have to take a 9 month break and also lose your fitness level in the process 😂 shame

Return to “Anything Goes”